New Moon Reflection and Intention Setting
Time & Location
About the Event
REFLECTION WITH INTENTION
In this safe and sacred gathering, we will reflect on our last month and set intentions for the month ahead. We will cleanse ourselves of negative patterns and make space for fullness of spirit and celebration. The evening will consist of meditation, journaling, dancing and connection.
These circles are offered in person, via Zoom and available as private events.
New moons represent beginnings and there is tremendous power in gathering with others to boost the manifestation energy of the New Moon. New Moon Circles are a place where women connect with other women to support each other's dreams. During our circles, we will share wisdom, encouragement, and connection in order to strengthen our intentions. Please join us with an open heart for yourself and others.
IN THE CIRCLES, WE WILL
- Share: New Moon circles allow for intimate connections as we support each other's goals and intentions.
- Meditate: Centering your mind and heart in the present moment allows for the openness you need to move forward.
- Reflect: Reflecting on the past month can aid in making space for you to move into the next month with a clear spirit and newness of heart.
- Write: Bring your journal, as putting pen to paper holds its own magic and is the beginning of sealing your commitment to your intentions. This is where we plant the seeds of what we choose to manifest.
- Participate in Ceremony The official sealing of your intentions.
April 10th, 6:00-7:30pm EST
June 11th, 6:00-7:300pm EST
July 9th, 6:00-7:30pm EST